Saturday, April 14, 2012

What a Chef feeds her family

    I must admit that I have never read a blog much less wrote one.  I feel compelled to share my secrets to help grow a healthier generation of children.  I see so many young children who don' t know what quality home cooked meal tastes like.  When I was growing up my Mom and Grandma cooked from scratch everyday.  There was no take out or pre packaged frozen meals.  I  grew up eating food that tasted as good as it was nutritious.  
    So many people are "too busy" to take the time to cook great tasting, healthy meals.  I work full time, am in the infant stages of starting a liquor company and have a 15month old.  If I can find time to cook, so can you! I  would like to help demystify cooking. I am a professional chef and know all the tricks of the trade. With a few simpyl tools and my coaching I will have you preparing tasty and easy meals at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment